DID Wallet for Android released in version 3.3.0
By Nate Robinson (Head of Wallet and Application, ArcBlock)
On Aug 1, 2021, DID Wallet released version 3.3.0 for Android.
The major updates are as follows.
- Optimized DApps list, merged my apps and recent apps
- Optimized notifications, can show whether the app receives notifications in DApps list, and can turn off the notification function separately
- Optimize DApp details page, add bottom action pop-up window, support top, notification and share function
- Optimize the bottom pop-up window of the receipt, display for Icon and name when selecting the receipt account
- Added default Main chain account, new users can now receive money immediately
- Update DID-Connect UI style
- VC selection page provides better error indication
- DApp can now specify the required VC ID
- Fixed some known bugs
Welcome to experience the updated version downloaded from the wallet site.