Based on previously announced “ArcBlock Product Roadmap”, we are excited to announce this newly updated version of our 2019 Product Roadmap. Fortunately, we don’t need to revise the previously announced roadmap, our team’s collective product and engineering experiences have helped us stay on the right track during the whole year 2018. The updated roadmap provides additional information on new features and capabilities for our upcoming releases and gives the community more details compared to of the previous roadmap. To help our developer and end-user communities better understand ArcBlock’s full-stack platform, and what’s on our new roadmap, we will release a series of articles starting from January 2019 to give greater clarity about our design principles, experiences, decisions, and the architecture, and how they come together to differentiate ArcBlock in the blockchain marketplace.
This roadmap is a “Request for Community Comment” version, which means we want your feedback.
With everything we do, we listen for your feedback regardless of whether you are a developer or an end user, your voice will be heard. Our roadmap will continue to be adjusted based on current market conditions and the feedback we receive from our community.
Token Sale Event
- Select the first group of founding clients that will be powered by ArcBlock
First ArcBlock App
- Launch the first ArcBlock app with partners.
- Implement more Adaptors with Open Chain Access Protocol. Tokens launch in exchanges.
Open Chain Access Protocol
- First public release candidate for Open Chain Access Protocol (RC1).
- Open source Open Chain Access Protocol and its reference implemented on Ethereum and Bitcoin.
ArcBlock Ready for Business
- Official release of the Open Chain Access Protocol and adaptors for Ethereum and Bitcoin.
- Full ArcBlock platform ready for clients and partners. Platform open to the general public.